Sunday, February 8, 2009

White Chocolate

Current weight: 152
Loss during week 5: +2 (Please tell me these will come off while I sleep tonight!!!)
Total loss from start: -7
Weekly Rating (1-10): 5
Best Workout Moment: I worked out every day
Most Tempting Food: What wasn't?
Famous Person dream body: Jillian from Biggest Loser. Pretty much love her guts and covet her body.
Evaluate Weakness (what has stopped you so far from meeting your goals? how will you fix it?) I had a couple weak nights this week. Not sure what my problem was but it was really rough for me. I'll improve my diet so my body will feel satisfied and not cave into these dang tempting foods that stare at me every freaking day. Ugh!
Trash Talk: I'm too busy kicking my own butt for such inexcusable will power. But I will conquer. I'm stronger than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment