Monday, February 9, 2009

Butterfly

Current weight: 149
Loss during week 5: 2
Total loss from start: -7
Weekly Rating (1-10): 5 Great workouts, bad eating
Best Workout Moment: Pilates video was fun after I dusted it off and my first few training runs for the Wasatch Back relay were fun too!
Most Tempting Food: cookie dough
Famous Person dream body: Julie Andrews (I think, I've never seen her on the cover of Maxim or anything, but she has a slim waist and a girly figure with her clothes on!)Evaluate Weakness (what has stopped you so far from meeting your goals? how will you fix it?) making the wrong eating choices even though I know I shouldn't. I'm going to plan out all my meals, prepare and have things on hand.
Trash Talk: I'm really looking forward to my shopping spree on May 1...

No comments:

Post a Comment