Saturday, June 13, 2009

Baby Mama-Finalist 3

Babymama

Beginning Weight: 195
Current Weight:160 (thirty five pounds baby!)

Beginning Clothes Sizes: bulging 14- Actually I believe I was still comfortably wearing maternity pants that were intensely elasticized.
Current Clothes Sizes:10

Beginning Exercise Condition: Not good. Infact I was at the time quite sedentary. At the begining I could only do 15 pushups on my knees. Now I can do thirty on my feet. I couldn't do very many sit ups. Now I can do an entire 15 minute video of just sit ups. I began doing my weight exercises with 8lb. dumbells. I am now doing most of those same exercises with 15 lb. dumbells.

Current Exercise Condition: In addition to the above points that I just made, I finished a 90 day program called P90x. I can do all sorts of different kinds of pushups and exercises. I can run a 23 minute 5k and I just did a 25 mile bike ride in an hour and thirty minutes. I am in way better shape now.

Overall Rating Total: 7.25

Provide final photos of front, back, side.

Brief paragraph: I had a great experience doing ripquest. It was a way for me to get back into shape and to lose weight. I feel like it has brought about a lifestyle change for me most importantly. I feel like I eat better and I am way more aware of food and how to eat healthy. I feel like I used to be an emotional eater and I have really learned that about myself and I have really done so well at breaking this habit. As far as exercise goes, I have gotten into so much better shape. I am loving feeling better and looking better. What ripquest has done for me though, and what I have done for myself, is change. I live healthier. June 1st isn't the end for me. I have ten more pounds to go and a life time of eating healthier and exercizing so I can live longer and be happier. Thank you ripquest.. ( and I would be lying if I didnt say that I hope that I win. I could really use a new kickass wardrobe in a month when I drop those last ten pounds..... and i just looked at my before pics. check out my back fat that is gone... now that is impressive!)


Okay- i cant send my pics right now from gmail. I will try to send them via my hotmail account. word.

No comments:

Post a Comment